What Does Your Kitten Come Home With?
- ValleyCats gaurantees all kittens leave in good health.
- We offer a 1 year congenital replacement guarantee in case of death.
Pyrantel DeWorming Regimen:
- Starting as early as 2 weeks old, we will start a de-worming regimen to protect against the most common parasites.
Micro-Chipping at the Request of Buyer ($40):
- A microchip is a capsule about the size of a grain of rice that contains a computer chip with a unique alphanumeric code. Microchips are sterile and biologically inert and will not cause a reaction in pets.
- The life of the microchip will exceed by far the life of the pet. If a lost pet is found by a pet rescue, SPCA, or veterinarian they will routinely scan for a microchip number if one is present.
Spay/Neuter Option at the Request of the Buyer ($110 Spay) ($90 Neuter):
- Choose to have your kitten altered during his/her time with us and pick up with registration papers.
TICA Registration Paperwork:
- Registration paperwork will be provided to you upon ValleyCats receipt of spay/neuter proof.
Pedigree of Your Kitten By ValleyCats:
- TICA information up to 5 generations back.
Kitten Welcome Kit and Food Sample:
A Lifetime of Support!:
- Contact us anytime with questions or comments you may have about your kitten. We love receiving pictures and stories about our precious babies.