Waiting List Guidelines
If you would like to join our waiting list, please follow these steps.
1. Choose the kitten or litter you are interested in purchasing from on our KITTENS page.
2. Fill out our Bengal Adoption Form below.
3. Next, place your deposit to ensure priority selection. We honor our waiting
list, so those that have placed a deposit will have first pick of any available
kittens. Second pick and so on, will be given in the order in which their name
was placed on the waiting list.
• By placing a deposit you are agreeing to the terms and conditions written
in the Bengal Sale Contract
Deposit = $200
*Goes Toward Total Cost of Kitten*
(All Deposits are non-refundable)
(Please inquire if purchasing with breeding rights.)
4. Once you have chosen your kitten and we have received your deposit, we will send you the Bengal sale contract to sign and send back to us.
5. When the kitten reaches 10-12 weeks old, he or she will be ready to go home!
If you are not prepared to adopt at this time, but are still interested in these magnificent cats, please drop us a note on our Contact Us page. We would love to hear from you.
For the health and safety of our cats and family, we will unfortunately no longer be able to accommodate visitors to our home for those who have not placed a deposit on our wait-list. We would be more than willing to answer any questions you may have over the phone or by email.
For those who have placed a deposit, please email or text to schedule an appointment to visit your kitten.